- 1975 Born near Ghent, Belgium
- 1993 - 2000 Studies groupdynamics and teacher training (Dutch-English)
- 2000 - 2008 Founder-owner of a training-and-coaching company
- 2008 - 2020 Founder-owner of a top-10 eventagency
- 2008 - 2020 Studies photography
- 2012 - 2021 Cofounder-co-owner of a restaurant chain
- 2021 Photographer
The great outdoors, adventure, the mountains, travelling and meeting people have always been a big part of my life.
Now I combine all my skills into photographing, creating content and stories.
- Shoot magazine 84, December 2020; winter photography, 10 pages + cover
- Shoot magazine 86, February 2021; dramatic castles in Europe, 8 pages
- Shoot magazine 87, March 2021; light in photography, 10 pages
- Shoot magazine 88, May 2021; travel photography preparation, 10 pages + cover
- Canyon Calendar 2020
- Vitrines D'amour, Ghent, February 2020
- Arthall, Ghent, summer 2020 and 2021
- Schopenhauer, Ghent, summer 2021
- Zebrastraat, Ghent, June 2021
- Gentse Prente, Ghent, Summer 2021
Competitions & Awards
- RAB outdoor equipment, First Prize Glacier Photography, may 2021
- Canyoning (Canyoning Guide degree)
- 4x4 driving
- Mountains, Desert, Snow, Jungle experience - general expedition life
- WFR First Aid
Copywriting & CONTENT CREATION
In Dutch or English.
About travel, adventure, cultures, peoples, documentary, photography, history, human interest, lifestyle, ...
I'm impressed. You wrote an exceptionally entertaining and meaningful article. It's an easy read, offers a lot of information, and contains the appropriate amount of humor. It's wonderful that you elaborate with some personal experiences."”